1. - Top - End - #83
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXVI: Hosted by Jhin_In_Tonic and Starring Aurelion LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Manticoran View Post
    What? If Eve is in range to be caught by the Oracles, she's in range to be seen normally.
    Right apologies, forgot that part (had to recheck Evelynn's champ info again to double check on that). However, that said, I stand by my opinion, for the following reason. By the time you reach Level 9, I think the general utility of having Oracle over Sweeper wins out, and I think by the Mid-Game point, you should easily have 75-150 Gold to spare on some Pink wards. And I see Evelyn using the stealth less to run in and gank someone, and more "run to the brush to set up the ambush/escape a team". You also get True Sight from Oracles for 10 seconds.

Sweeper is great early on for what it does, it might delay those early ganks from her as a way zoning via mentality ("is it worth blowing stealth early and have the gank not do much?") but level 9 and beyond, I'd rather have Oracle.

Spoiler: Also, follow up to my Week 9 NA LCS Predictions (match/Final ranking spoilers)
    Show
    9/10. I suspected Liquid was going to be the wild card that could lower my correct predictions. I just didn't expect it to be the one I thought it was going to be.
    Last edited by Razgriez; 2016-03-21 at 06:44 AM.
    Final Fantasy XIV Dragoon custom avatar made by Iruka. Thanks Iruka.