My wife hated the stuff they say so we've had the voice volume turned down for a while now, I thought they were fairly annoying much of the time but didn't care that much.

Kids have a puzzle ring and bovine bardiche, so when they level out of those we can steal them for the cube.

My power jumped crazily over the weekend. My sheet numbers actually went down but my effective power is outstanding. Got RoRG in the cube, got Natalya's crossbow and another piece, though I've not actually finding much of a chance to use rain of vengeance before everything is dead. The main thing though is that I got the 6th piece bonus for Marauders and the bombardiers rucksack and everything is just being mowed down. Nothing like a cursed chest surrounded by 5 sentries with multi-shot going out. Also found the chest piece that gives 2 extra wolves, cubed that so now I have 3 wolves, boar, 2 ferrets, spider, bat, and raven; and with Zoey's Secret I've got some amazing survivability, which was the primary reason I took the extra wolves. But I'm finding my pack of animals will kill elites almost as fast as they can get to them, we've had times were they take out the key wardens and some other purple elites before I even get to take a shot. That is all at T5, I know we can do more but not everyone is ready to move up in difficulty.

My thought just this morning, so haven't had a chance to try it, is that I got a calamity drop and cubed it, if I put the Marked for Death skill up with Mortal Enemy rune I should be able to easily drop my builder, maybe even the passive regen on items, and still always be full. Only question there is if my pets or sentries would also get me hatred, if they don't, I might not actually be hitting my marketed targets enough to stay full.

Since strafe didn't work with my sentries I wanted to use things that they could shoot, I started with Cluster Arrow but the hatred use was just too much, then tried impale and it was ok but still a bit high on the hatred use so I went to elemental arrow (the fact that it has a good fire rune and I have pretty good fire bonus was another reason) and it is doing well right now. I figured more shots at lower damage will probably work out better at this point, but if my Mortal Enemy/calamity thought above works well I can go up to more damage for more hatred.

I think the biggest hurdle right now is finding some more defensive options for the firebird set. Got Aquila Cuirass for the cube and that helped but I figure we have some better options out there too.

So far we've done Greater Rifts up to 31 or 33, and I think that is about t7, and they have been easy so far. I think it will be easier to push the difficulty there than in other places because it is done almost behind the scenes. Although at the start of the last one we did we had a death, just too much right at once, have to avoid those to make the case for moving up.

We've both had trouble finding anything good for bracers, not sure if it is just a weak slot or we're just unlucky. I'm also in need of some better rings and amulets, especially with gem slots.