Ah, so by shields that bracer means the ability shields rather than the items, I'm not sure if we've seen that one either way though.

And to make sure, Magic Weapon increases the base damage of the weapon by 10%, so that every single attack you make, which are all based on weapon damage, is going to see that 10% increase? So it will be multiplied out by everything else. And with Deflection, or any of the other ruins, it counts for every type of attack you do? From magic missile to disintegrate and black hole? If that is the case then I didn't know that was how it worked, not that I have specifically looked over the wizard skills that closely.

I had a hellfire amulet but it didn't roll that great, right now I have Countess Julia's Cameo, which is pretty good, though I think of those types The Star of Azkaranth would be better, seem to see a lot more fire than arcane being thrown about. I think the Traveler's Pledge is probably my best choice, especially if I get away from any regen skills, as the focus/restraint isn't as good then. She is running those rings (pulled both pretty close to each other) but I don't know if she watches her stacks close enough to get the most use out of them.
I didn't realize Natalya's had a ring, I need to find that, that and the Pledge/Rose would be close to ideal.

Reaper's Wraps really has 8 magic properties? I didn't notice that before when I made them, probably the best option for a DH then.

Along the same lines, are sockets really rare on rings and amulets? I've tried to reroll a socket on one, the list has it shown as an option, but I used all my souls and never had one roll.

Also for DH specifically, I thought all chest pieces could get hatred regen? I tried to reroll one and none of the slots showed that as an option. I don't remember if it was Natalya's or marauder's, I know one had hatred regen and I switched to the other and it won't show it as an option.

Kids aren't running with anything hard yet, they haven't unlocked Torment yet as they don't stick around that long and we started them new characters with the PS4. I wasn't sure if they could enter GRifts with us or not, and since they are timed and it can be hard to keep the kids moving (like herding cats) we haven't tried yet. I'm sure we could get them to 70 in no time if we could run some harder stuff with them.

I would have upped the difficulty several times already if it was up to me, I'm working on convincing them but it is slow. I think if I can say "even though the difficulty was set at Torment 5, that GRift we just ran was the same as Torment 8" I might be able to, but I'm not totally sure that is the case yet (though it seems to be).