Wolfgang Kant, the Lawbinder

Spoiler
Show

AC: 11
HP: 6/6
Spell Slots Remaining: All of them

Beside the other prisoners in the turmoil filled jail cell was chained an elf with far less anxiety on his mind. Wolfgang Kant, once considered a premier in the fields of abstract law and philosophy, sat chained with a smile on his face. One of the great upsides to claiming one of the most arrogant minds on Talingarde's side of the continent had been that Kant remained calm, and was quite assured in his own eventual escape. He listened to the rage filled yells of the chained beast of a man, the soothing and clearly magic filled voice of lady next to him, and finally the rather self-deprecating words of the winged fellow.

Obviously, he was quite happy with his situation, although a few tugs upon his chains revealed that perhaps he was not in the most hospital of locations. Glancing once into the eyes of the fellows surrounding him, he said "Sounds like a plan. Now if you'd rather handle the planning, I'll be glad. Not quite in the mood to think, because deary me, these chains are rather irritating. Forced exfoliation is not quite my idea of a perfect time in a temporary visit to this hotel."