Just a report of what we did here :)

We playtested sixth world. I liked it a lot, even if the ruleset is full of bugs and small mistakes, but nothing too hard to fix.
Some rules are clearly not working, but again, i might decide to fix them. I've tried to contact the authors and, since they are not updating the project, i wanted to ask if they could clarify a few things to me, but i got no answers.

I still liked the generic ruleset a lot. It just has potential. My players were not convinced, and felt something was wrong, especially when combat broke out. They found the system too lethal, and seemed like the enemies were getting to many "moves" or turns.
I read up the dungeon world guide before playing, which explains *world systems, and i thought i followed it pretty closely, but i will have to have another playtest to confirm it.

Another thing that i feel we will change is the dice. We feel that a +1 on a roll means you are an amateur, and a +3 or +4 means you are a master. I want more granularity than that, in order for more character/gear progression, so i might remake the math to use 2d10 or 2d12 and use more granular stats numbers.

Anyway, i basically prepped an adventure in less than 1 hour, and we had a very interesting turn of events. That would have been impossible in d&d, and it would have taken me 4-5 hours to make the same adventure.
The fact that you CANNOT plan in this game is very, very much true. Much more than i imagined. Also, way more fun than i imagined.