View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

1. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Icewraith: thanks for posting about your experience with the GR45 conquest. I'd been procrastinating on that for literally months (you can go back in the thread to see how far back I was saying I meant to do it). After your post I decided to just go ahead and gun for it, rather than waiting for perfect off pieces to drop, I just grabbed what I had in my bags (wound up having to roll a few pants because I literally did not own a pair of non-set pants), and ran in... and just crushed it. I realized after the fact I had even forgotten to put a gem into my Leoric's Crown, but it just didn't matter, finished with like 8 minutes to spare. So thank you for pointing out how stupidly easy thorns build makes it, so I felt better about going in with what I had rather than waiting until I found better non-set gear.

I now have my stash tab and am happy to wait on the next season.
    You're welcome! I ended up getting my stash tab last night as well. I don't know how I'm going to fit everything together when the season ends, right now I have six tabs of seasonal stuff and two empty non-seasonal tabs. Granted, a lot of the int gear I acquired for my WD will be redundant with the Wizard gear I already have, and I'm sure I'll end up salvaging a lot of duplicate pieces- but you basically need a stash tab for the set items from each class you've gotten to max level. I seem to do 2 classes per season so far, so this coming season I'll probably do a Barb and a DH and then work on mastering all the set dungeons.

Protip: While you're fiddling around with your stash trying to pare down, dismiss your follower so they stop complaining about how boring you are.

Edit: Once I got the 4 minute TX rift out of the way, it turns out I still hadn't killed Diablo on TX. I thought I beat the fight in plenty of time but didn't get the notification I had done so, and briefly panicked.
    Last edited by Icewraith; 2016-04-07 at 04:45 PM.
    This signature is no longer incredibly out of date, but it is still irrelevant.