Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
Congrats to our new stash-tab-getters!

I have a lot of salvaging to do as well. In general though my seasonal gear has been inferior to what I found off-season, so that at least makes it easier.

What classes I run with next time will depend entirely on Haedrig's Gift. I went with Wizard because Firebirds would be an easy set to farm Tals in, and FireRasha would make spamming TX rifts a breeze. Plus with either of them I could easily squeeze in Sages. If the next Monk set is Innas or the next DH gift is Nats, I'll likely be going for one of those. Pity that the Crusader has no 7-piece sets

That irritates the hell out of me! And I never remember to do it until they bellyache.

Bounties are great for this. Simply join TX bounty games and check Act 4 until you see that he's one of the targets. If he isn't, leave immediately so someone can take your place (good guy nephalem), and if he is, just run bounties as normal until someone else gets to him - Then hit yes on the notification and join in. Piece of cake!
Eh, I actually preferred soloing Diablo on a time limit as a way to finish off the season and unlock my stash. It felt.... right, even though it was easy as hell.

What the gift is will determine whether I start Barb or DH, but I didn't buy the expansion until last season, so I didn't have any 70s then. After this coming season I'll just roll whatever has the best gift or I like, because I'll have a 70 of each class.