Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Koi World]

"Why, of course I am. I had assumed all people here where came from another world at some point, perhaps generations past." Ambrosia tells Steve. "I am new of course, drawn her by curiosity." She laughs. "But don't mind that, makes no difference from what world we are, yes?" Her eyes are turned to the mountain that they pass and then to the village until it finally settles on the castle. "My, my, how pretty it all is. Such beauty is rare to come by in this harsh world."
Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
[Koi World]

Kenji smiles

I didn't think it was all that bad. There are some really nifty places in Inside. Did you know there's a garden where everything is living crystal? Or there's this really huge statue that you can go up inside of and look out over the bay?

he looks at Steve with a smile

He's not really my grandfather, we just call him that: it's a term of respect. And he lives in a castle because he wants to... nobody much argues with a thousand year old dragon koi. He came here to retire, and you should just call him Grandfather: that's what he prefers.
Steve turns to Kenji "Thank you for telling me, I'm glad I know that now." Steve then turns to Ambrosia "This world may be harsh, but it must have some sort of beauty, like this. Even at the frontline of the battle between good and evil and seeing some pretty gruesome stuff, I've also seen many wonders"