Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Andersen hesitates, scrutinizing you closely. There is something more he wishes to say, but at your touch he relents.

Turning to Jane, he gives the slightest of nods. "My apologies. Words were spoken too rashly. Your assistance is...appreciated, citizen." He glances to Willow, gauging if that was enough and - more importantly - if they could go and leave already.
Willow nods with a radiant smile, approving of the apology and taking Andersen's arm as if to grant his request and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Jane gives a slight nod. "Well, that's mighty hospitable of you, cap'n. Willow, I'll be down in engineering if you need me. Don't finish packing up without sayin goodbye, y'hear?"
"Oh, I won't. I'll make sure to come by," Willow assures her and then, looking up at Andersen who she anticipates would protest or at least disapprove, "I must afford proper goodbyes to my friends. They have done so much for me."

I turn to leave, but hesitate, giving Willow one more hard look. It's so hard to read her, but I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong here.
Then her eyes and smile returns to Jane as she throws her that final searching glance.

[Read a person on Willow. [roll0]
Q: What does Willow want Jane to do right now?
Willow is desperate to speak to the Captain, our Captain, alone right now, or at least freely, away from Andersen and his goons, and would love for you to detain Andersen right now, giving her an opening to find Hall on her own without him at her side. It's obvious to you that she has information she is bursting to share.

She would also welcome any and all help delaying their departure as much as possible, she has stalled as much as she thinks she can and is playing along with the leaving notion but Willow has no desire to set foot on that boat.