Quote Originally Posted by Elanorin View Post
Willow is desperate to speak to the Captain, our Captain, alone right now, or at least freely, away from Andersen and his goons, and would love for you to detain Andersen right now, giving her an opening to find Hall on her own without him at her side. It's obvious to you that she has information she is bursting to share.

She would also welcome any and all help delaying their departure as much as possible, she has stalled as much as she thinks she can and is playing along with the leaving notion but Willow has no desire to set foot on that boat.
Oh, that's the game, is it? Well, Jane could do distraction. She could do distraction all day. As she was turning to leave, she tapped a small button on her robotic arm. One that sends a signal all throughout the ship. Red lights shot out and warning klaxons started blaring. Jane whipped around in an instant. "What in tarnation?! That's the klaxon for a reactor leak! Cap'n I'll take you back to your ship, lickity split. Willow, beggin yer pardon, but as chief engineer I'm gonna have to ask you to stay in your room while this whole little mess is worked out. You understand I hope, we'll get her fixed up right quick and then you can be on your way."

If he doesn't take off ahead of me, I put my arm around the captain and lead him right off away from Willow. Everyone else, there's now a series of blaring warning sirens going off in the ship. Be worried as appropriate.