New Episode!

Spoiler
Show
Quite a good one. We get some more characterization for Malick and his family, we get to see Hive's true form as well as more of what he can do. Daisy and Lincoln go meet up with a dude to learn more about him while the rest of the team investigates a lab Hydra ran over. And hey, we got to see May do her thing again. It's been awhile, and it's quite a good fight too.

We also see that Hive has the memory of ALL the people he's eaten. Oh dear. I uh...wasn't expecting that scene to go the way it did! Not sure how I feel about it, but I think at the end of the day it's okay.

Man, Lincoln's kinda messed up though, holy crap. He almost killed his girlfriend, he killed one of his best friends, his entire life's kind of a ****ed up.

The only problem with the future vision concerns I have is that just from seeing the necklace in that vision I'm fairly confidant the person who'll die is Yoyo. So I think some of the scenes of "oh no are they going to die? Are they the one?" are a little less good than they could be. It did lead to activating the Secret Warriors though, so that's cool!