Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
"That's my answer to your limp wristed threats. If you want to talk business then get your greasy ass off your greasy couch and look me in the eye."

She started following one of the paths. She enjoyed this, an evening walk in the jungle while chewing out a subordinate over the radio made her feel normal.
"Oh, I don't look anyone in the eye. I have people to do that for me."

A bright red dot appears on your hand, traces its way up your arm, and hovers excitedly over your chest.

"I do apologize if my previous offer was not to your liking. Let me make you another. You convince me you didn't mean what you said - because frankly, you've hurt my feelings, when I've been nothing but polite and accommodating - and that you're actually worth working with. Or, you keep walking until we tell you to stop, and you can wander blind through the jungle until the bounty hunters come to collect you."

"Or, I guess you can do something reckless, my associates shoot you, and we let interested parties know that taking you alive is now a limited-time offer. That's still on the table."

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
Meanwhile, his mind was once again elsewhere, this time looking for Andersen. The man needed a nudge in the right direction. A little incentive to make a jerk of himself and an enemy of Hall.

Go Aggro via direct-brain whisper projection: 3+4+2 = 9

I want Andersen to get f*ing paranoid and get the hell out of here as soon as possible. Basically, I want him to rush it even more than he's already doing. There's something whispering in his head, threatening him, he can feel it crawling through his skull like a worm. It's going to mess with his soft little tissue and make him look like a madman - a sick, bleeding madman - if he doesn't stick his tail between his legs and scurry out of here pronto.
Quote Originally Posted by Elanorin View Post
Willow nods with a radiant smile, approving of the apology and taking Andersen's arm as if to grant his request and leave.

"Oh, I won't. I'll make sure to come by," Willow assures her and then, looking up at Andersen who she anticipates would protest or at least disapprove, "I must afford proper goodbyes to my friends. They have done so much for me."
Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Oh, that's the game, is it? Well, Jane could do distraction. She could do distraction all day. As she was turning to leave, she tapped a small button on her robotic arm. One that sends a signal all throughout the ship. Red lights shot out and warning klaxons started blaring. Jane whipped around in an instant. "What in tarnation?! That's the klaxon for a reactor leak! Cap'n I'll take you back to your ship, lickity split. Willow, beggin yer pardon, but as chief engineer I'm gonna have to ask you to stay in your room while this whole little mess is worked out. You understand I hope, we'll get her fixed up right quick and then you can be on your way."

If he doesn't take off ahead of me, I put my arm around the captain and lead him right off away from Willow. Everyone else, there's now a series of blaring warning sirens going off in the ship. Be worried as appropriate.
Andersen doesn't let go of Willow. He pulls her closer, and fishes out his radio with the other hand. "All hands; report!"

A flurry of responses answer his call. Two names are missing. "Yang? Ramirez? Report!"

No response.

Andersen swears. "Everybody, get back to the ship. Now!" He takes off for the docking tunnel like a man possessed, dragging Willow behind him if he has to. Jane, you can still try and get his other arm, try to get him away from Willow, but his eyes are going wild and you can see a sidearm gleaming at his hip.

What do you do?

Harold, Aeron, over the blaring sirens you can hear some mighty agitated thumping coming from the room where your guests are all tied up. Sounds like they're done napping. What do you do?