1. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Rise of the Heros: Journey into the Green Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Cylyx View Post
    What makes you think I would work with you? How would it benefit me? Who knows what would happen if I used my powers to further your agenda.

Spoiler: Sense Motive
    Show
    (1d20+3) Roll: 15 + 3 = 18 (What is he planning on doing? that is what Kelesef is thinking as he studies his target.)
    he laughs, leaning his head back. "Agenda!? Are you serious? That requires planning.... And that's a talent the mad don't bother with. You could tell..Right!? Oh, yes I'm mad...."

He pushes himself against the bars. As to makes a point.

"...but I'm the good mad. The self realizing madman has power only few can comprehend. The understanding that one is insane, yet can see past the trivial nonsense of they not mad, to find the valuable things. After all... Genius and madness are often similar"

He sits back on the bed. "beside all that.... It would be to no benefit to get you to help my scheming even if I had one....I seek something to do! So far this cell amused me because...well food, quiet, and I'd say the guards are not unsightly at times...no but now you come and I'm already a quiver for what's to come!"
    Last edited by hand ax ranger; 2016-04-17 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFinchy View Post
    Schlub brotherhood! *High fives* We're gonna get somebody killed, one of these encounters.