"If she doesn't already know about Reimu's disappearance, your Mistress is more sheltered than I thought," Alice grumbles at the gatekeeper, but toothlessly - she's kind of got a soft spot for the Mansion and its inhabitants, after all, and it's not exactly a secret. Her friendship with Remilia certainly tends to revolve around sniping at each other to some extent.

"I have to admit, I'm not sure," is her next statement towards Mokou this time, though she tempers it with a quietly uncertain smile. "I... believe they know each other, certainly. At least, I've always gotten that impression. Still, it's a shot in the dark." The talk about Hakugyokurou kind of sends her into a polite frown, because if nothing else... the idea that someone might actually die for realsies rather than disappearing in a pichun is kind of hard to swallow. "... as long as you're sure. We can come and find you afterwards, I suppose, with whatever news we've got. --ah?"

She pauses at the sound of laughter from outside, Shanghai spinning up from where she's still doing her Yukari impression, and then levels a heavy sigh in Marisa's direction, a rather weary assumption instantly made. "... honestly. Don't tell me it's those three, come to 'play'." The quotes around that word are subtle, but they're there.