Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
Well..

Spoiler
Show
Looks like my speculation on Rube's endgame was spot on, but now I have to wonder if he's being honest, or if this is just more method acting - creating an Ultimate Villain to get the party to rally against and forge stronger bonds over, IC and OOC. Normally any plot that gets announced ahead of time is a decoy, and there are other ways Crossroads of Destiny could be played. Zuko joining the team in intent but going Double Agent on Ozai springs to mind.

Also if Damien is Mr. Speech Impediment (aside from Rube having some not-even-concealed self-loathing going there), I wonder if he's referring to all the sighing and not talking to NPCs, or if Damien shares Dante Basco's subtle lisp.
Spoiler
Show
What you said before involved setting Damien up as DM and "...hijacking Manny's campaign or just derailing it irreversibly..." and no, I don't think that's part of it. I think Manny is pleased with what Rube is doing and they both seem to be working so well together that I think Rube is actually supporting Manny's plans, not undermining them, despite Rube telling Katera, "Together, we can destroy Manny's campaign."

You may be right about Rube meaning Damien, but I thought Rube meant Rick when he said "Mr. Speech Impediment." I thought it was just because Rick had just said, "Damieeeen." I thought that Rube was acting angry because Damien had continued to be loyal to the other three, so Rube asked how could he be lower than the three of them. Also, at the time Rube said, "Mr. Speech Impediment here," Azula was looking at Aang. Zuko was flat on his back out in the street.