View Single Post

Thread: AVB - He of the Long Wait

1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: AVB - He of the Long Wait

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, thanks. I know I'm asking a lot but I think of it more as taking an active role in my character's development. Rather than be reactive and follow a traditional path of 'take quest, kill enemies, collect loot, find new quest', I'm trying to be proactive and make the game react to me.

I'll come up with some goals and drop them onto my character sheet where you can take a look and approve/modify.
    Edit: Sheet updated, it's under feats and special abilities, on the right. Let me know if any should be tweaked or if there are any obvious ones on there I've missed.

"That means I can come back on Saturday, right?" Katoerian said, "I'll bring an item then."

Katoerian left the guild and headed to the law office to inform them the guild of starlight and shadows would be conducting a background check in preparation for admission to the guild as they had advised. He asked if they thought they could be of help at his hearing with the city council, and whether such service was covered under his retainer fee.

He also asked if they'd made any progress towards finding out if his member's only club idea had merit.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2016-04-27 at 06:07 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig