Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Squeak? Frost's incantations seem to have an affect on Cherub. The little fire burns the necessary ingredients well and there is a soft glow around the (slightly confused) mouse.
Tell me, how are you feeling? asks Frost. Cherub may well note that the pony didn't need to open his mouth to speak this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fable Wright View Post
Spirit stretches while thinking of a good way to respond without taking an afternoon. After a while, he's settled on something. "Once upon a time, when the world was first formed, the world was much different. Every bit of land that wasn't covered in boiling oceans was covered in volcanoes. Only a few things could live in this land, but all of them were filled with such overwhelming power they could force the land into their way. Those that could survive were known as the Eight Primordial Beings, and how each of them survived turn into a school of magic on its own."
"...What's a volcano?"

"In two days, we have changed so much. Imagine what could happen in a month. Can't you think of new, small miracles you couldn't do before?"
Frost looks down at the scruffy home-made spell book at his hooves. "Yes. I think I can."