Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
So, latest battle, Jak and dexter versus ratchet and clank.
Spoiler
Show
Eh, I didnt really have a pony in this one, I never played either set of games. The battle itself was kinda blurry and confusing to watch. Which really wont be better when the next battle comes out. The flash versus..... lord knows who. Im trying to think of a speedster that even remotely compares and im coming up blank. MAYBE terrigan powered quicksilver?
Spoiler: The Battle
Show
Yeah, didn't really have a horse in this race either. The only thing I wanted was if Jak and Daxter lost, to have a scene were Daxter smacktalks Jak while he's dying like when you died in the original Jak and Daxter. I didn't get that, so... eh.

Spoiler: Next Time...
Show
The Flash. The Flash with his inhibitions towards killing removed as per the Death Battle rules. A composite Flash of all of the best of The Flash...

There are so many ridiculous feats they can pull out to do Death Battle Physics on, and all of them come out to "HAX!" An unfettered Flash is one of the most terrifying opponents I can think of for a Death Battle. I have no idea who they could even put up against The "I have reaction times measured in fractions of an attosecond" Flash. For reference, the shortest measurable length of time is 12 attoseconds. And you just know Death Battle will use that feat somehow.

The Death Battle team has their work cut out for them, but I wonder if this is a Wolverine scenario. Where the character has been on a list for a long time but they didn't find a suitable opponent yet. Until now. And I have no idea who you'd put up against an unfettered Flash and expect to have a fight.