Since moving a month or two back I haven't had much opportunity to actually sit down and make anything, nor do I really have anywhere to put it if I did, but a friend's son is having a birthday next weekend and I thought I'd throw together something neat with the clay I've already stockpiled. I'm not much of a Mickey Mouse fan myself, so it came as a bit of a shock when I discovered that the Disney icon doesn't actually have a neck.

I had to decapitate my original attempt and hollow out his chest/shoulder region to set the head on directly; but I'm fairly happy with the end result. I stuck him in the classic "I'm not doing anything" pose, because if the kid turns out to be anything like his dad and I was growing up it's going to be a look he models often; usually while something's on fire.

I've still not been able to finish up Khorne because without a solid place to display him I don't want to risk even moving him into the house; with a 2 and 4 year old running around and touching everything I don't envision the Blood God lasting long.

I'll probably be making more stuff in the next week or so though; because now that I've finished Mickey the itch has came back in full force. If anybody'd like to see me make something in particular just lemme know. I'm thinking about snapping pictures of my next project every step of the way.