View Single Post

Thread: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [IC II]

1. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Ponaria: Symphony of the Neigh [IC II]

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Dozens of little spiders look down from their webs, studying Spirit. Slowly, a large spider comes down from the trees, but remains on her webbing. Her voice sounds unimpressed. "You come with... 'guidelines' but not with an offering? Tsk tsk, half-walker. What is it you seek of my abilities to improve your travels?"

"Did you hear that? She has dark powers," a whisper said.

"But she is glowing? Does that mean she's a good evil?"

"Maybe she's part Will-o-Wisp?"

The rumor mill starts to crank up on what Beryl is and why she's glowing like a miniature sun.

"Yes please!" Cherub answers. The mouse hops up onto Frost's shoulder to tag along. "So, if we can share thoughts, what else does this magical physic matrix do? Magic... wow, my head is suddenly so full of... thoughts!"
    Crossguard chuckles. "Interesting. I feel a greater surety in my swordsponyship, as well as some of the fury of the sun itself, as though it is giving me its very light." Crossguard nods. "When we return to Basuto, I'm going to have to make a report to the temple." She finishes her coffee, and gets a refill, as well as a plate of hay and fresh fruit. "So, I can assume you've sworn your oath?"
    Last edited by Jurai; 2016-04-28 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem