Quote Originally Posted by Icewraith View Post
So you could take the gift out of the mail, put it in your stash, make a level one seasonal character, and use that character to open the gift? Would the gifts be level 70, just for the appropriate character?
For obvious reasons, I've never tried opening the Gift on anyone except the intended recipient.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Snowman View Post
That's actually why I used the Chakram: with both that and Cluster Arrow, the point of origin doesn't actually matter that much, as they have practically unlimited range provided you've got enemies (but not Sentries) on the screen. That being said, level transitions are a massive drop in your potential DPS especially when speed running because you once again have to set up all your turrets so you're ultimately not that much better off.
Oh, I definitely plan to use either Cluster Arrow or Elemental Arrow on my turrets. Unfortunately, all I've found so far are a Dead Man's and a Rucksack, so Multishot it is (for now at least.)

Cool, I'll add you and see if we can get something organized. Anyone else want in?
Just know that I'm going a bit slower this season, I'm still playing with some of the other patch changes on my off-season toons. So it may take me a while before I get around to this.

Speaking of Conquests, Curses! is actually a really easy one to do, the Cursed Chest in Path of the Damned spawns a massive amount of minions, I managed to do it way before I even reached GR 60.
Good info, thanks! If that's the case, Curses and Speed Demon seem to be decent solo options.