View Single Post

Thread: Trog's Tavern CCLI

1. - Top - End - #416
    Orc in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default Re: Trog's Tavern CCLI

hmm, Dagrimi, that sounds like the Grimm, just as she seems to be understanding him she says, her own name then Dagrimi, is she saying that she is a Grimm, Adrian's face turns to confusion as he is fairly certain that either there has been some form of misunderstanding between himself and Nami Ez (likely), or she is a soulless monster that needs to be destroyed (significantly less likely), especially as she seems to be expressing gratitude for him helping with her wound.

"I am Adrian" he says gesturing towards himself, "and I don't believe that we are understanding each other miss" he says slowly so that she can hear each word. Adrian is about to continue when a woman with odd ears approaches and gives him his drink, he disregards the ears, assuming her to be a rare kind of faunus,

"Oh thank you miss, if you don't mind me asking, what is a tavern like this doing in the middle of the woods, i didn't even see a structure before i smashed through the window, also how do you keep the Grimm from overrunning this place?"
    Last edited by braveheart; 2016-05-04 at 11:21 AM.
    The first rule of gaming, before you have even chosen the game is and always should be

HAVE FUN

(FUN being defined as it is in dwarf fortress)