Admittedly I'm not too familiar with the skill challenge system and how easy the skill DCs can be to reach; I didn't think it was that bad. So if I want to make this character playable it might be in my best interests to dial it back and make the character human instead of eladrin. I made level 1 sheets for both variants, and it might help to give the high numbers and low numbers for both to give an idea of the range. For the eladrin variant, the highest skill bonuses are for Acrobatics, Arcana, Stealth, and Thievery (tied at +9), and the lowest bonus is for Athletics (flat 0). For the human variant, the highest bonuses are for Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery (+8), and the lowest is Athletics at 0.

It might also be in my best interest to make level 30 build sheets for one or both of these characters as they sit right now to see how big the bonuses get; I did that for the hybrid build character I mentioned and I'm sure the numbers would be similar (for the hybrid character the biggest skill bonus at level 30 would be a +32 bonus to Arcana, and the smallest bonus would be a +22 to Athletics).

Even if I never play these characters, these are interesting little thought experiments, and I do want to try and make a playable variant. I don't want something piddling, but I don't want something overpowered either.