Maestro pauses, considering his options. While yes, he had jumped through hoops and put forth decent effort into ensuring that Kathlyn Street had gotten the position she now has, he couldn't deny that her ill-gotten reputation, no matter how unjust, would bring problems. Mulling over the possible paths, Maestro realized that he was looking at it all from the wrong perspective. Someone like him surely wouldn't stand for having their name filed off their legacy, but someone like Kathlyn? She just wanted to live a successful life and do a job she's good at. And that was something Maestro could more than readily supply.

The Psychokinetic addresses Amelia almost immediately after she gives him the advice, the whole inner conflict he had just had taking up less than a sliver of a second (though he always took care to leave some time between question and answer. Other people often found overly quick responses weird). "Hmm... You do have a point. I'm sure I can convince Kathlyn she can do just as much good out of the limelight as in it. Heck, I wouldn't even be lying! Besides, I'm sure she won't take it personally. After all, the average person doesn't really care for leaving an enduring legacy upon history. People like us, on the other hand..." Maestro raises his cup of tea in acknowledgement of the fellow wayfarer of personal fortune. "We want to change the world."