1. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of Millaine IC 2 - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You!

Wilson

"I, uh...I don't think so." This was going to be rather difficult to explain. "See, Sarah, I don't think that's the Moro you're used to being friends with."

Sean

"Beth, stop," Sean snarled, though he wasn't so much angry as...concerned. He pretty much ignored Declan's demand, just as Beth had. "You don't know how to hold back. Whether you think you do or not." To be fair, when her main sparring partners were Declan and Sean himself, holding back against either of them was a lesser concern. "I've had to deal with killing," he said more quietly. "It's not something I'd wish on anyone."

"The Defiant attacked Millaine because they're afraid of what Dreamers might do at some point."
    Sean's tone made his scorn for that viewpoint quite clear. And then he nodded towards Declan. "That remind you of anyone?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Standard: Attempt to talk down Beth, with Intimidation this time: (1d20+20)[40] I think she is talked down. Also is it just me or does Sean always seem to have remarkable luck just when he needs it?
    End of Turn: Regenerates a Bruise.

Last edited by Llyarden; 2016-05-09 at 01:44 PM.