Darkstrider
[ Ini: 2 / AC: 14 (When I am standing again) / HP: 61/61 / Position: We'll see about that ]

The ship tilts in a more than unfortunate way for Gauran, sending him sprawling out of Kahlynn's sight, the only reminiscence of him being his curses fading into the mist...

I vow hereby quite in-solemnly that the first of these wretched creatures that falls into my hands will regret the day its putrid hag of a mother spawned it upon this world!!!

Gathering his limbs together he stands again, making a very careful move towards the stern again.

Spoiler
Show

Round 3:

I am assuming here that my move action to stand up is the one from last round, keeping the double fall only for flavour. If not just cancel my second move action in this round.

I would take a move action to move from my starting point at M4 to O4, which requires no balance check because 10 feet is a quarter of my speed.

There is a rowing boat in the plan there, but as Chicken wrote to me that I ended up against the railing I assume here that I am neither in the boat nor do I need to pass through it, but can move along its side. Again, if that is not the case, adjust please.

I would then take a second move action to move another 10 feet without a balance check with the intention to end up in Q4, however, if the stairs cost another square of movement I'll end up in P4 then.