Wilson

Well, nothing for it. "I think you called her, Sarah. Look here, see?" Wilson stepped in, still keeping a cautious eye on the conjured Moro, and picked up the mirror that hung on the wall of Sarah's room, angling it such that Sarah could see her own reflection - and her own glowing eyes - in the mirror.

Sean

Sean had just a moment to lean back and sigh in annoyance before the noise and scent of the rocket launcher caught his attention and he leapt back across the battlefield, the rocket that had been aimed at the newly-empowered Dreamer detonating against his back not quite harmlessly, but certainly not to the devastating effect its wielder had undoubtedly hoped for.

Looking down at the Dreamer-Defiant, with blood on his hands, still-unsheathed-claws, and face, he probaby presented an even more intimidating figure than he usually did. "Get up." Just because he wanted to keep the man alive...he was still a would-be Defiant. Sean might not have had exactly the same hatred of Defiants that Declan did, but he certainly wasn't fond of them. "If you wanna survive, head into the trees. And don't think about doing anything stupid, because I will be able to find you."

He looked over to Beth and Declan. He could've heard the pain in her voice even without catching it in her scent as well. That...lost Declan whatever tiny shred of respect - mostly born from gratitude for his protecting Emily - Sean had still held for him. He didn't make any move to assist Beth physically; he was alert enough to realise that that would probably make matters worse. But he did move back into Declan's field of vision, close enough that the former soldier would be able to hear him. "One in every ten of the people here would never have become Defiants. And I guess you probably don't care about you being responsible for their deaths, but the people that may die when - not if, when - the Defiant retaliate for this..."

"I'd say their deaths would be on your conscience, but I don't think you have one."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Standard: Try to convince the New Dreamer into...y'know, not being in the middle of a firefight while having his nervous breakdown. Intimidate (-2 for Exhausted): (1d20+18)[37]
Move: Into close range of Declan.