Quote Originally Posted by McNum View Post
Spoiler: Flash vs. Quicksilver
Show
Yeah, least surprising result on Death Battle ever. Flash wins! One guy is a reality warper through the power of GO FAST! and the other can run at lightspeed at his peak. While Quicksilver most certainly was more impressive than I thought, it was never really a fight. He had no way of bringing Flash down to his level.
Spoiler: Talking about fast
Show
Agreed, if Quicksilver had a way of severing Flash from the Speedforce, then it would've been a closer matchup. As it stands, I pretty much knew that Flash had Quicksilver beat handly by the time they described the extent of both character's powers.

Spoiler: Next Time...
Show
Joker? Well then, you have my attention, Death Battle. Who would be a good opponent for The Joker?

Part of me wants to throw Judge Dredd at him in the ultimate Smiles vs. Frowns battle, but I don't know. Joker is so unpredictable that finding out who to put against him is hard.
Spoiler: Clowning around
Show
I have no idea who'd be his opponent, but if it's gonna be up against Dredd, I have a feeling that Joker's gonna get splattered if he tries to pull any moral dilemmas like he does with Batman. Maybe vs. Green Goblin?