Team Soylent

Koakuma rather plainly looked like she had no idea, but nonetheless nodded her head as if trusting Lady Patchouli with her intel no matter what. "It's most important that I bring these dried soybeans to her. Thank you, Miss Meiling!" She saluted.

She perked up and smiled, saying, "Oh, those are up in this cupboard... but if you're talking about the Lady's tea, then you want one in this pouch!" She... pointed out a rather adorable pink tin can with a blobby, adorable Remilia face on it. Just where on Gensokyo did this come from?

Team Hand-Holding

Keine looked rather pleased to do just that; she led her inside to a sitting room, where the purple-haired Akyuu was, as always, on a low writing table focusing on her Chronicle work. "Good afternoon, Miss Mokou. I've heard of what happened, but would you be able to share me your account as well...?"

Team Bananas in Pajamas

Ughhhhh the warm pair of pajamas are right there. She could totally turn around and get them... and sit down again... and...

Team Home Improvement

Remilia paused for a moment longer... ... ... before realising, putting her hands to her waist, "I-- I was going to go see Patche!" She huffed a little bit, starting to feel a little clouded again. "And we were going to have tea as well. Come, I should reward you for your good work, Nitori, Alice!" She started to tromp off up the stairs towards the Manor proper.