Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Then post the thread before she does. There's this weird cult going on where only one person can post the OP to the new ponythread. That's not the case. If you want ponythread to have a certain title then post the new ponythread before the person with the wrong opinions does. Declare it a reign of terror party hour in your honour. If you have a disagreement with a forum poster use the ignore list and report functions rather than getting mad on the internet. Personal experience suggests that nothing good has ever come from getting mad on the internet.
As we've seen more than once, this approach is going to lead to chaos, disagreements and multiple competing threads, which is really f'ing annoying and probably going to end up with Ponythread banned by the admins.

I like the voting process, but I agree that the "only one person makes the threads" tradition is dumb and should be abandoned. I'm in favor of saying whoever suggested the winning title gets to make the new thread, I think that's fair and reasonable.