Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
Somehow I don't think this specific one would go over so well. That's basically using all those young women as surrogates, not the other way round - the ovaries+eggs she donated would be contributing half the child's genetic material, after all.
Well, given that there are couples who pay thousands of dollars to have the woman be pregnant of a child conceived through another woman's eggs, I don't think it would be a problem for everyone. There also are countries which will actually pay you to "donate" your eggs (I don't know how the words donation and payment manage to sit together in this case).

Of course, there is the fact that donating eggs means about a month of preparatory treatment. I wonder how this would work, if ovaries could be directly donated, which would be Feral's strong point. As it turns out, ovarian tissue can be donated, but it normally is a process restricted to strict family members. The problem is, of course, how special Feral is, and whether everyone would be happy about having a kid like her.