Thread: The Broken Gate (Ch. I)

1. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Broken Gate (Ch. I)

Round 5

[map]
    Spoiler
    Show

The troll attempts to claw at the target to no avail. The claws harmlessly fall upon the air. The man dances out of the way and brings the flaming sword down upon the creature gashing into it's belly. Brown slug empties onto the ground as the troll falls to the ground. The man quickly moves in for a final blow, severing the creatures head and then nodding to you. The flames on the sword quickly fade out leaving the blade red hot. "Thank you kind sir and madam for your help vanquishing this vial creature. Your help will be compensated greatly after we dispose of the body along with a cut of any treasure we find." The man says in a high voice. He then removes the closed helm and you see flowing sliver hair followed by the face of a female elf. "Greetings are in order, I am Leaf, slayer of trolls, founder of the troll hunters. Whom are my enemy's enemy?" She asks with a smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[11](1d20)[2](1d20-1)[16](1d6+2)[8](1d6+2)[3](1d6)[4]

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[18](3d6+5)[14]
    Last edited by crimson77; 2007-02-23 at 02:25 PM.
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.