Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
I have max'd (and Reactor'd) Ash, Excal, Rhino, Ember, Banshee, Frost Prime, and a near-max Saryn. I may be forgetting one. Ash is my favorite, Banshee's pretty good, Frost is useful, and I don't recall being too impressed with Ember.

Secondary weapons (max/near max): That magnum revolver, Afuris, and something else that i never use.

Melee: Sledgehammer, Reaper Prime, Dual Fang. Dual fang is the best but I'm levelling the Reaper' now.

Primaries: I have Latron prime, Snipetron Vandal, Strum Wraith, Boar, Braton, Gorgon (yuck), and maybe something else. I like the accuracy of the Latron, but it's got a lower rate of fire than I prefer. Is there a full-auto or burst-fire rifle primary that is actually accurate? There wasn't 3 years ago. The Braton was as good as it gets and it still sprays all over the place when shooting at long-range targets.
Ember got buffed to all hell. Now she's one of the best killing frames in game IIRC. Ash and Saryn have prime variants, too.

Secondaries: Those are pretty good. Lex prime is rather easy to require and is basically a mini-sniper rifle.

Melee: by sledgehammer you mean fragor? or Jat kittag? Fragor got a prime variant very recently, which is very good, and Jat Kitty is the best hammer in game IIRC. I'd recommend getting Nikana Prime.

Primaries. Sybaris is very good, too bad you missed the anniversary this year, which gave out an even better variant of Sybaris. It's accurate, fires two bullets in one trigger pull and is super accurate over most ranges. Soma and Soma Prime are very good mid range bullet hoses, and in bursts can be used relatively long ranged. Stradavar is mediocre in every aspect, but is pinpoint accurate.