Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
Whoops That'll teach me to skim.

D3Planner is a site that does just what it sounds like - it lets you plan out your entire Diablo 3 character build. It has current and even upcoming patch note stats for every legendary and set item in the game, letting you paperdoll builds together to get an estimate of what the effects would be before you spend a lot of time farming them up in-game. It's better than the official Battle.Net talent calculator, which only does skills without gear, and also better than the Battle.Net "armory" profile, which doesn't account for hidden variables like passives, elemental damage, cooldowns etc.

D3P isn't perfect but it's a great way to just grab your entire character, show it to someone and say "what can I do to make this better?"

Speaking of which - I assume "Clarity" is the seasonal monk you were referring to, correct?

Were you experimenting with it? Because it doesn't look like you have Mystic Ally OR any Mantras selected, which... basically defeats the entire point of the Inna's set. Assuming that I didn't just catch you at a bad time (or that I don't have the right one imported) then that would be my first recommendation right off the bat. You can drop Lashing Tail Kick for it (Cyclone Strike is also a spender, and works far better) and with the allies beefing up your toughness, you should be able to drop Inner Sanctuary for a runed Mantra too.

If I'm correct I'd advise you to first make those changes and give it a try before I go any further; but if I'm wrong, could you switch to the skills/build you're actually using and then I'll refresh?
You are correct, Clarity is my main this season.

That is the build i am running. I realise that i don't have mantras or mystic allies in my skillbar, this is actually intentional, as the innas set gives me the passive abilities of both, so all i am missing is the actives.

Lashing tail kick is an artefact of the fact that i messed around with incorporating Rivera dancers in my build ealier in the season. I might gain something from switching it out for mystic ally, to get the activated part of that. However, I find that the kick gives me some much needed area of effect dammage, I don't know if Cyclone strike can deliver that in the same way.

I am open for suggestions though and will gladly try it out when i get home later today