View Single Post

Thread: Wrath of the Righteous IC [3.5, Group A]

1. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous IC [3.5, Group A]

"It isn't about killing demons," Isaac looked at Throck. "We have lost our homes. The wardstone has been broken. Without its protection, Kenabres is lost. Our only hope is to gather as many survivors and save as many people as we can." Isaac still clutched his holy symbol, sadness and grief evident in his eyes. "Terendelev was our greatest protector. Not just another dragon! The Storm King will easily level the city before we can escape to the surface. We just have to hope there are still people to save..."

Turning to the Halfling, he shook his head. "I refuse to give up on life so easily. I have no qualms with you leaving. You are under no obligation to help me. I would be grateful for any assistance and I would help you in kind. But I will not condemn a man to die because he annoys you. Unless you want to convince me that a crime of annoyance deserves capital punishment?" he said as he looked at the Halfling woman. "If names are unimportant then let us group and continue. With everyone." Unlike his earlier tone of voice, this was not sadness, nor guilt. There a finality - this was not an issue Isaac would budge on.
    Last edited by JKTrickster; 2016-05-24 at 11:39 PM.