Boyish Half-Elf

Before: The half-elf makes a move towards the boulder and halts in his tracks when the blind elf, petulant Lord and injured woman begin to bicker. He straightens up. Placating one spoilt "adult" was one thing. Placating several of them- that was akin to herding cats. The half-elf half-tilts his head at Isaac, letting the short, but still relatively taller, crusader quite clearly see his resignation.

"Fon." He gestures towards himself.

...As the discussion progresses from not bickering, to the best methods of abandoning nobles, to how to best to ride a mule with a broken leg, to why they need to go and check on their nearest and dearest, Fon closes his eyes. His hand instinctively going for his pendants.

I am grateful Starsong, for this lesson. For now I know why you left the earth to craft the heavens... He opens his eyes. The halfling, petulant as the lord, was right. They had to go.

Fon turns and approaches the elf, picking up the light-enchanted stone on the way. He will whisper into the elf's ear: "I am Oinophon Al'lirtsien, and I apologise in advance for what I am about to propose and what you are about to hear. I'm afraid we may have to swallow at least a portion of our dignity if we want to see tomorrow."

He takes the elf gently by the elbow and leads him in the direction of the noble.

"I would like to act as your guide here, Aravashnial, but that may leave us a sword down." He looks towards the noble and encloses the stone in his hand. "And as you, Lord Gwerm, quite rightly do not abide by being led by the blind, and are not burdened by steel, I propose that you, who should stand before us commoners, put aside, just for a single day, and for the sake of tomorrow, whatever past quarrels you have and act as Aravashnial's eyes until we are back in the light. If it comes to the worst, Aravashnial will benefit from direction for casting his spells, and you Lord Gwerm, will certainly benefit from spells being cast in the right direction." Fon concludes. "...And I will act as a sword for the both of you."