View Single Post

Thread: Flash, Season 2

1. - Top - End - #486
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Flash, Season 2

I liked it. 99 % at least.

Spoiler
    Show
    JWS as flash in an awesome bright Flash outfit? WIN. The team ganging up? WIN. Barry actually having a plan to win at the race? WIN. little forced but I'll buy it.

The previously explained history of the Black Racer makes it even better for me.

Only problem that sucked? Didn't we JUST move past his mother's death like two episodes ago? You're hitting a big reset button on the entire universe and.... Well now we know how Supergirl and anything else can be fit in.

I think anyone who says the show is dead is way jumping the gun. I thought the series was well done overall. Look forward to season 3 and hopefully a slightly brighter tone. How weird would it be for this to just work out in his favor?

EDIT
    HOW DO YOU WANT SEASON 3 TO GO?

What is your worst and best case scenario? This allows them to do... ANYTHING really. so what do you think an what do you HOPE will happen? Would this affect all earths or just earth one? If so will Earth 2 Harry and Jesse remember the previous one? Think we will ever see Jay Garrick again?

Villains, Heros, Relationships?
    Last edited by themaque; 2016-05-26 at 06:05 AM. Reason: adding Question
    “You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.” Davis. -Steve Martin- Grand Canyon

Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.