View Single Post

Thread: Wrath of the Righteous IC [3.5, Group A]

1. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous IC [3.5, Group A]

Throck answers the halfling with a simple "Throck". He was unsure if she had actually heard him. He just shrugged - it wasn't important. Throck took up the lead with a brisk pace. If the halfling walked slightly slower than him and ended up in the middle of the group that would be her decision. Alternatively if she wanted to keep up and remain at his side, that would be fine too. It matter not to Throck. Sadly the loud man might have had a point but Throck was tired of all the stupid talking and remained silent on this point of contention.

Annoyed he called back to lord "Are you still talking ? " Throck asked. "I guess that's gratitude for you. Dear Lady, you aren't stuck behind a psychopath, you are stuck behind two psychopaths. If you would prefer to walk or be helped by the likes of him, just say the word and I'll get you off the mule lickity-split."

"Isaac, you are good with your words. Crusade him with your words. Can you keep lord whore-guts busy with some flattery or a sonnet... maybe a dirty limrick ? If that fails show him your crossbow. Just try not to shoot me. " he says playfully. He decided he was starting to like the 'crusader' - his heart seemed to be in the right spot.

He pointed to a spot on the ground. "Shinies! Someone go pick that up." he motioned towards the scales.
    Last edited by Ragnarok'n'Roll; 2016-05-25 at 09:11 PM.