View Single Post

Thread: The Eternal Winter IC

1. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Eternal Winter IC

Johann look at the painting and frown, "More like a mockery of a sun goddess, but after we saw Decarabia making a throne in Arralae's shape, this one is way better".

He looks around and look at them, "Let's check the other rooms, if they all have portraits, we may have a better idea where she may be hiding".

He is about to leave the room when sometjing strike him.
    An idea. He look at Jacob, "Jacob. You've got Fenvarel, right? Can you lend it to me quickly? Want to check something...".

He takes a look on Decarabia's sapphire on the hilt of Fenvarel and take it off. Iki Ryo wants those Unseelie Sapphires pretty bad, probably because they are a source of power of some sort. But Fenvarel turned it golden, so can it have become a Seelie Sapphire now? He pry the Sapphire off the hilt and remember how the fae used them: Uriti was said to have it on her forehead and so did Iki... Hmmm.

He decide to find how right he is on his whole Fenvarel's theory: that it was turning the evil power inside those gems into goodness, but diferent than he first thought, maybe Arralae isnt the one who is supposed to get the benefits of it...

He take a deep breath and carefully put the golden sapphire into his forehead, not sure what to expect.

He then expect any effect to take place before he rush back and open the right door and, if no opposition is found in the new room, go for the one in the the far left.

As he begin his tracking, Enigma put its head out of the Familiar Pocket and fly to his shoulder. "Help me out, my friend", he says as he cast a spell through Enigma,. A simple divination.

Spoiler: Detect Magic
    Show
    Will cast it on Enigma and have it concentrate and relay any aura she may find
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2016-05-30 at 06:29 AM.
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.