3582: When the party paladin and the chaotic good incartium(sp?) character both tell the party necromancer not to animate the dead displacer beast, and set readied actions to stop him. the necromancer shall not animate said displacer beast in front of them.
3583: Then proceed to kill both of them when their readied actions(one was a scorching ray) go off on the basis that they started it.
3583: especially not while the parties exalted cleric is falling into the abyss.
3584: I am no longer allowed to kill one player's character every session because he opposes my actions(see #3581), because he is excessively annoying, because he makes a character that attempts to do all the same things mine does (for example being the undead horde master), or just to see what a wall of iron does when it falls 200 feet onto a cleric.

Note the reason why there was such a good/ problem was that when the campaign started it was me(evil necro) and one friend(death cleric) and we were both evil.... then a couple of sessions later my friend wasn't able to play for a while and more people were added. 3 out of 4 of them were good and not going to change and for some reason thought i should change my character to something that would get along better(in their defense i have a habit of changing characters often to try out new ideas, but i liked this character so i wanted to keep it). The result was a 2 on 1 death match while we where on our way to save the exalted cleric that was falling into the abyss. This was only the beginning of the pc deaths in that campaign.