@Johann: Nistle Swansong leans back on the pillows of his comfy bed and puts his arms behind his head as he crosses one leg over the other.

"Johann the Artist. I like the name. And those are real... or as real as things in this place can be, anyway. By now it should be clear that Lugenheim is not entirely real.

Although Iki is quite fond of slaughter, so who knows... those in the paintings could very well be goners by now.""

Anzaril walks towards one of the pools of water and stirs it with her hand.

He likely knows, but the Song of Ruin does not like giving straight answers. ask at your own risk. As far as I am concerned, he cannot attack, nor can he be attacked.

"Ask away, Johann. I will wait my turn.""

The Song of Ruin listens to your questions and looks at the ceiling, tracing some unseen drawing with his index finger.

"I will answer your questions, Johann the Artist...

Do I know what happened to the Myrdiam Stag? Yes I do.

And do I how Windemere got that much stronger since the last war? Yes I do.""

The Ruin Chanter stops doodling on the air and looks at you as he smiles sardonically.

"That's three questions out of two you were going to ask me. I will tell all of you one thing, though:

As much as I enjoy what is happening here, even I cannot stand idle to this degree of maliciousness. And I would like to walk around these woods again and watch both sides kick the tar out of each other, so....

Get me out of Lugenheim- even if you have to kill Iki Ryo- and I will let you know what you want to know. How's that?""

Jacob walks around the room and peels the tapestries off the wall.

"I couldn't agree more- that witch has killed a lot of good people. She needs to go.""

Luna keeps the Xander portrait and pockets it.

"We need to bring back those who have fallen... we need to get out of this house!""

Anzaril walks up to the bed and sits at its edge, looking at the pools of water.

"Has she used this room yet, Ruin Chanter?""

"No... no she has not. Why do you ask?""

The Fen Witch looks at you and then at the Jacon and Luna.

"Back in the days when I lived here, this room gave me tremendous respite whenever the forces of the Seelie decided to come knocking at my door... asking for their lost ones.

This room can accelerate Time, but only once for each using it. Iki's warping of Lugenheim may have altered much of the features of the House of Lies, but the power here remains.

Johann, you are a wizard. Lay on this bed for fifteen minutes. The powers contained in this room will clear your mind. Any spell you have prepared for the day shall be recovered. It will not heal your physical wounds, but as an arcanist, your mind will be refreshed.

The power of this room waned, so only one of you may use it. After that, we shall head down the pools here towards Lugenheim's Sanctum. There, we will fight and end Iki Ryo...

That is where we will find the real Song of Ruin, is it not true, Ruin Chanter?""

The fey on the bed stretches his limbs and yawns.

"You are after all, an Unseelie Courtier, Anzaril. You ought to know that. But I would hurry- Iki Ryo is not happy with whoever else is running around.""

@Dante, Zephyr & Dietrich: The crimson eyed priest seems to have your names down.

He is specially concerned with Humbert, and seems to know of Adalyse and has a message for Johann.

He doesn't seem like an enemy and the woman beside him, silent as she is, does not want to pick up a fight with you, as both cast a series of spells that bestow upon all of you tremendous strength and conviction.

@Dietrich: Guided by Xander's spectacles, you lead the group up the other flight of stairs and feel an immense chill running down the hallway.

This place has more tapestries depicting Iki Ryo riding a cloud dragon as she holds a fan in her hand...

The ceiling in this place isn't too tall- ten feet at most, but you can see a heavy looking door made of metal at the far end.

Xander once more appears through the glasses and speaks to you:

You must be in the western wing of the second floor. At this point, you will most likely face opposition. Iki Ryo has unleashed the powers of Iborighu here.

At the end of the hallway, you will find the first of three power structures that hold Lugenheim together. I would suggest using magic to get rid of it, but barring that, excessive force ought to accomplish the task.

Good luck

@Dante: Eveline taps your shoulder and points at the tapestries, as the woman depicted in them smiles and begins to fan herself.

The winds in the hall take on the form of a blizzard as two ogre sized creatures come into existence:

These creatures are columns of purple ice brought to life, with monstrous claws and a vaguely bird like face.

Their mere presence causes the walls and floor to ice over as both stand defiant against all four of you.

Spoiler: The Check
Show
Know. Arcana to ID them

Map

Round 1

Spoiler: Initiative
Show
Dante & Eveline
Zephyr
Dietrich

Ice Beasts x2

@Adalyse: The cold threatens to crack your entire colossal body as Iki's voice is no longer calm, but rather high pitched and angry as the trees sway back and forth.

I am a what??? I am the ruler of the Hall of Lies! You miserable little ghostling. You think those dead far from here are an illusion? Huh?

And how dare you lecture me on who to worship- I have looked at your book's cover... not the most loved deity around, is he...hehehhehehhe.

And the gall to call me a pretender... I am going to make your immortal existence utter suffering, Adalyse!

Iki Ryo may have power, but it isn't infinite, unlike yours.

And although a mere wielder of elemntal magic, Iki ryo has managed to twist the hall you are in into a complex illusion.

You are not far from Dietrich... but your Lifesense cannot feel him through the veil.

Now if only you could break through this shadow cage...