Daciana thanks Katarina for the wine, Daciana savoring it as they sit. Katarina's presence washes through her and the witch accepts it serenely. "Yes to both. I started wanting to build bridges between the faiths when the trinity formed, but I recently realized that my soul yearns not just for Tishtina, but all goddesses of the trinity. My faith in Tishtina was strengthened further and I was brought to very close to Sabrina and Nocticula, welcoming them into my heart and learning what it means to be their follower, relishing both. It's a wonderful feeling to love all three of them, and having them love me back, teaching me so many aspects of the sensual arts that lie at the core of all of the trinity's faiths. Now, I feel ready to discover Tishtina fully, to not just love one side of her, but all of her. In a way, it is returning to my roots again, when I unknowingly worshipped both sides of her at a younger age, but later lost sight of the aspect you represent." Daciana takes a sip, then puts the glass aside, smiling to Katarina and admiring her beauty. "So I am hoping you could help me remember and teach me your ways proper. And, to be honest, I was hoping to learn that technique as well, even if I won't be able to reach your mastery of it. If there is anything I can do for you in return, your wish is my command."