Hiiro

"As do I." Mylin steps back to allow Hiiro to pull her boots on, and gives a brief nod at her farewell. "I'm certain you will. Good luck with...whatever it is you decide to do. Farewell." She inclines her head to the Aegyl, then turns on her heel and pulls the hood of her cloak over her head.

With Mylin subtly striding away from the tents, Hiiro is left with a decent view of the area. Renne, the fire-making magician from the night before, is helping Markos and a few villagers make breakfast - although they've been approached by Captain Vanstar. The private who got his nose broken by Masenko, the woman who now owes her a favor, is approaching said woman - whose robe has been shed and whose cybernetic arms and spine are now bared to the warm morning wind.

~

Relkana & Renne

The townsfolk sitting beside Markos moves out of the way to let Relkana sit beside him, and the bearded man turns his attention to her. "Relkana. There was a battle, although I don't think many of the good folk here would call it that. I wasn't here at the time, either. But from what I know...your people toppled The Giving Hand and slaughtered the soldiers below the hills. By the time Garlandyne got around to cleaning up the mess, that...Materia started to grow, and that took precedence." He keeps working with his hands, preparing another hollowed-out dragonfruit that he hands over to one of the waiting folk of Ordur. "Now that the Materia's gone, we can see the corpses."