Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
Adir tsks at his two eldest, standing behind them. "You two gotta learn when not to rush. It looked like you were gonna clout that bird over the head and make him dinner." He rolls his wrist in a locomotive gesture. "Come on, let's walk."

He looks down at Gwydion before they can start moving, however. Gwydion earns himself a smile. "I saw. Not bad for a junior Frescot. You like animals?" He idly chatters as he gently touches Gwyd's shoulder, nudging him along. He slowly moves aside and lets the three go in front of him for now, a gradual thing as they start to make their way down the path.
[The Great Outdoors]

Gwydion nods enthusiastically before he hurries ahead to catch up with his grumbling siblings. Their disappointment doesn't stay with them long, though, and as soon as Gwydion joins them they start to run down the slope. Adir's gonna lose them if he's not careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[The Triple B]

"Careful Kirky, the women might figure out that your inflated ego is compensating for something." Dena replies with a smirk as she watches him down his and her drink. "Besides, you know I draw far more attention than you. Did Lydia even as much as remark on your comments? Might as well have been a conversation of three." She takes the glass the bartender shoots over and downs it without so much as a glance.
[The Triple B]

"Oh I'm not worried about that. I'm ninety percent certain that she's a lesbian anyway. So congrats, all the women want you." Kirk picks up their shots when they arrive and he hands her one. "So I'll be worried as soon as you're flirting with them for a ride."