1. - Top - End - #473
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Foxside: The Temple of Inari 54 - Ten Years of Foxes

[Sanctuary]

Geneva scribbles a note on the pad and holds it up for Nick to see. Thankfully she's quite proficient at writing with telekinesis. When you have to write to communicate sometimes, you tend to learn quickly. That, and her paws are WAY too small to pull off sign language.

Fortuna did something to my TRANSFORM move. I haven't been able to turn into anything that isn't a pokemon since Keiko and I were given the boot.
    To demonstrate, she attempts to use TRANSFORM to assume her typically griffiness shape. She begins to pixelate, but the haze of squares is pulled away from her! Like an apparition coalescing from mist, the looming form of a VERY serious looking pokemon Prof appears. He glowers down at the mew and intones, "You can't ride a bike inside!" before vanishing again in a poof of pixels.

Geneva begins to furiously write another note, which is likewise shown to Nick.

Probably another chaos curse. And I'm pretty sure this is a joke, too. There are all sorts of gags and little pictures with Professor Oak saying things like this while popping out of a shrub to stop trainers from using items for 'unintended' purposes.
    She gives a little frustrated huff. Being unable to talk to Nick really irritates her.

In a somewhat delayed reaction, an old boot pops out of nowhere and settles over Geneva's head.

She flails at it in a suitably adorable fashion.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2016-06-11 at 07:12 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.