1. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsh View Post
    Today's update
    reminds us that while Mother Om may have reasons to do what she does, we'd like to remind you she's still a terrible person.

Also, ug, its utterly terrifying how routine this mass sacrificing appears.
    I mean I'm not really shocked, it was pretty well foreshadowed. It was pretty obvious taking 100 people from every world she visits every time she visits wasn't for a benign purpose, they were clearly some kind of sacrifice or being sold as slaves.

Quite honestly, on a scale of 1-10 on what could possibly be happening to them this rates about a 3.

So 100 maidens from each world she visits, figure she probably does one every 3-4 days, so probably about 10,000 a year. That's really not that many, honestly.

I would also like to point out that this tree APPEARS to be growing the youth fruit they ate earlier. I imagine this isn't going to sit well with Allison when she notices. And was obviously part of Mottom's plan from the start.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2016-06-16 at 12:10 AM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.