View Single Post

Thread: The Eternal Winter IC

1. - Top - End - #1528
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Eternal Winter IC

Dante never felt so good in his entire life. He was battered and down, but now he feels they do have a chance against the witch. He looks around and find... Eveline?

"Whoa. Eve, you look spectacular! Marry me!"

"Don't start with your silly jokes, human, the whole place is falling appart and we have a mission to finish."

Aye, it is. For all that bless, Dante is still without his most precious asset, his spells. Arreale's gift is tremendous, but he is still more fond of Wee Jas gift. Which doesn't mean he is devoid of all buff. He casts Ebon Eyes on himself, just to not waste the opportunity. And that power... yes, Humbert Gaula

"Hey, Sir Gaula. After that, if we survive, we need to talk. Something about High Inquisitor Kalypsia."

He had to be brief. To the other two.

"Sorry to meet you all in such a hurry. But I think we all agree on one thing. We have to kill that witch."
    That's as much introduction he can make.

I'm truly impressed by the power of it's hair. But perhaps even more so, with the fact they didn't use all hair locks yet, having the strenght to preserve it. Really, for all it matter, that goddess could donate every single hair to our cause and end up even more bald than Baldo. Speaking of which...

He takes a quick look at Luke's head

Nope, still bald. For all it's miracles the hair of goddess found it easier to bring desecrated corpses back to life than to solve Luke's capillary problems

He waits wathever buffs the party has to cast. When they finish, he jumps the pool, followed by the ultra buffed Eveline.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2016-06-16 at 09:52 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Nicollo Corleone - The Scoundrel Malconvoker

Dante Levasseur - The Crimsom Inquisitor (avatar) and his Lumi cohort, Eveline Dawn now being followed by an old acquaintance, Aurora, the voice of Barachiel.

Minaerva - The Wild Caller from Rokiri Island.

Requiem Macabre Doc