Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
It is really a horrible situation for all people involved, the machinery of Om keeps consuming worlds, leaving broken husks in their wake.
(dont think its a world every 3-4 days though, it takes time to strip a world down to such a degree).

But despite all the pain and misery, doing anything to disturb the system, or stop Om risks sending the entire universe into a massive war that would potentially end everything.
No, not consumes a world, the maiden that Allison swapped places with said that each time Mottom visited their world she called 100 maidens to her palace to 'serve' her.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comi...of-names-3-51/

I was guessing that she visits a different world every 3-4 days, and at each visit picks up another 100. But even if she visits a different one every single day that's still only 36,500 a year. I mean sure, that's bad, but in the grand scheme of hundreds of worlds frankly its really not that many.

Again, while yes its pretty terrible, on a scale of 1-10 on things that could potentially be happening to them this is about a 3. I was honestly expecting them to be served up and eaten alive by Mottom or something along those lines.