View Single Post

Thread: [EX3e] - Glorious Chiaroscuro - IC

1. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [EX3e] - Glorious Chiaroscuro - IC

Aivas lowers his spear, the red jade gleaming in the sunlight and motions for his men to stay alert but also lower their weapons. He had an audience, and it would be best to address his fellow actors first. He nods his head in respect, he may not agree with Still River's faith on several key issues but he did recognize she was an admirable commander of her men,"Commander Still River, great to see you again! You have to take me up on my offer of drinks sometime, one commander to another," he says with a direction sized grin on his face, as he continues the grin shrinks to only become kingdom sized,"It seems your cousins lack your discipline, one of Field's soldiers seems to have been "poisoned" by a hallucinogen while in a brothel. Now I would never impugn the honor of a Dragon but perhaps the fault lies in the soldier rather than the Guild." He then looks to Field and Silk,"Now it seems that in the name of protecting the peace, perhaps a detente of sorts could be reached? I suggest Field repays the Guild for the loss of one of their men and in return the Guild will no longer offer such hallucinogens to Field's soldiers. Seem fair? Excellent!"

Without waiting for a reply, Aivas trots over to Tepin and grins,"I like your style lady, can I invite you to some tea?" He then looks around,"Also lady who tried to help but got shouted at, you want some tea too?" he shouts to the crowd in general, looking for Alena.

Spoiler: Tea and Drinks Approach!
    Show
    activating Masterful Performance Exercise (-2m) which grants 1 success and rerolls any 1s til 1s no longer appear. activating x5 Solar Performance Excellencies (-1m ea, total 5m) (-7m from personal essence cuz showing a caste mark would only worsen matters ) (6/13 Personal Essence remaining)

rolling Cha (4)+Performance (3)+Excellency dice (5): (12d10)[10][9][8][5][7][6][10][6][3][7][7][8](86)

stunt (im guessing 2 but will roll all 3 just in case): (3d10)[10][2][7](19)
    Last edited by ChaosArchon; 2016-06-17 at 10:04 PM.