Spoiler: OOC
Show
Okay, this fight is turning out to be much less of an interesting puzzle sort of fight than I intended, and much more of a confusing mess where no one knows what's going on and the whole situation is basically too confused to be fun. Given that Ishkin having the golem pinned means that the rest of the combat consists of him and the golem rolling in case of the quite unlikely event that the golem gets out, I think it's for the best to call it here. The rest of you are doing whatever you want in that time and the golem has zero ability to affect you, so sticking to the round-by-round posting schedule is just bogging things down for no real reason.

That being said, time is still passing, particularly for the purposes of things like bleed damage and round-based effects, so I'd appreciate if you not post actions that will take a very long time to complete.

Ishkin takes (2d6)[3] falling damage.

The ray of cold air that Sute shoots at the golem doesn't appear to really hurt it, but does have an interesting effect all the same. The glass changes subtly in appearance, looking almost frosted. At the same time, its movements slow, becoming sluggish and clumsy.

A few moments later it plummets, too slow and too restricted by Ishkin to keep itself in the air. The massive construct plummets to the floor, dragging the protean down with it. Ishkin is somewhat bruised by the impact, but the golem fares far worse. The crystalline structure shatters on impact, sending shards of glass flying across the floor. The deceptively delicate-looking shards still glitter in the concentrated sunlight, but they don't appear to be animate. The core of the golem's body is still twitching slightly, but it's clearly not able to move, let alone present a credible threat to anyone.

Instants later, the complex grinds into motion again. Inside, the room is unaffected, but the effect on the exterior is far more pronounced. The enormous doors begin to shift closed again, and the bridge itself is swinging away, rotating away from the opening. It looks like it will only be a few seconds before entering or leaving the room with the lens array by that means is impossible.